As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, October 23, 1996

June 29,2008
I am posting these back here for me .. Nobody reads this far back - so it gives me a place to vent.
fed up
I can't believe I am going to be stuck in the )$*!^$ house for the next
2 months. If I get any kind of infection it will delay the knee replacement
surgery .. I am bored out of my mind as it is .. Living here in a 3rd
world country -- no friends , nothing to do.
I am about ready to scream .
He gets out and goes to the farm , has people to talk to at work,
gets to eat meals cooked by somebody else and I sit in the house.
What's wrong with this picture??
I just thought I was miserable in Colorado-- at least there
I had some friends and people actually did things
that were not church related.
Don't give me any shit about , go find something to do.
I have tried for 9 freaking years , and no matter
what I try - nothing works. These are the most
clannish , unfriendly people I have EVER had to
deal with.
I am sooooooooooooooooooo
fucking fed up with Arkansas.

July 20,2008

Just reading an email from a friend and she was telling me how her family and friends threw her the mother of all 60th birthday parties.. They all went to mexico for 3 days - EVERYBODY -- Hell I have not had a birthday party thrown for me since I was 21.. I plan for everybody else , but mine just seems to be another day .

Makes me feel bad ..

6/2009

Hi , welcome to the mother of all pity parties.. I am giving up facebook. I've been told "Don't post everything " So now I will post NOTHING.. I won't bore anybody with my dull fucking useless boring life. It is so fucking hot , I can't leave the house or my feet swell up like watermelons.. So I am stuck. I wish I was not here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home