As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, August 05, 2005

OMG-- Spent the day grocery shopping, plus picked up a new shirt & tie for Tom to wear to Josh's wedding next week. So that meant a trip to the mall.. Get home -- a-- wait-- forgot-- stopped at a lawn & garden place - in between all of the other projects-- but that is another story and picture for later. Tom gets home and we go to the lawn and garden place to aquire my new treasure. get home- call a friend to come over and help Tom carry new found treasure.

Then we have dinner-- YUM -- t-bones -excellent. (It is now 7pm)

The phone rings - SURPRISE- A friend of a friend needs help- abusive fiance' - she has to move NOW !!! So off we go--Not a problem.. No big stuff- no fridge , sofa etc etc . Get her settled
and then come home.. Tom takes the dogs for their walk and then off to bed for him.. Needless to say I am out of AMBIEN.. So I watch tv- read a little ,play a couple of games of canasta on the computer , then I go to bed. Twist turn flip flop , punch pillow , throw pillows on floor, pick them up off the floor, get up go pee, flip flop-- you get the idea. finally I get to that never never land that you visit just before sleep and

SCREECH,SCREECH,SCREECH the freaking smoke alarm go off. we are both up.. After about 10 min. we decide it is a ?? ghost, error,???who know, back to bed- it is now 2:30am
Deja vu.
Twist turn flip flop , punch pillow , throw pillows on floor, pick them up off the floor, flip flop-- you get the idea. finally I get to that never never land that you visit just before sleep and SCREECH,SCREECH,SCREECH the freaking smoke alarm go off AGAIN !!! Tom gets up, resets all of the smoke alarms , lets the dogs out and then comes back to bed it is now 3:45am.Twist turn flip flop , punch pillow , throw pillows on floor, pick them up off the floor, flip flop-- you get the idea. Finally I get to sleep- sort of .
So today I am tired , crabby and have a doctors appointment. So don't push your luck and give me any sob story of any kind today.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me "She's so charming".
I want them to say "Be careful, I think she's armed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home