As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Warm weather

It's official - warm weather is here.
I mowed the front yard today and "tried" to
trim some of the bushes..
I think that will be a
Tom job.
*****
Okay, let's discuss the diet,
as I sit here drinking yet another "shake" .
No not a milk shake-- still no dairy products.
***
Last week when I went to Fat School-
they always ask-- did you cheat.
Hello- I was in Texas - great Mexican food
Hell yes, I cheated. and still managed to lose
1.9#. Then One of the doctors asked if I have
tried his recipe in the food supplement
recipe book.
I asked him- Was yours the eraser, the sponge
or the slime.
He did not respond.
*****
These damn people have no sense of humor.
My talents are truly wasted here.......
****
The good news is -- I tried on a pair of pants that
I wore 3 years ago, and they FIT !!
I have actually thrown away 3 "bigger"
t-shirts, because I am not going to need that
size ever again. I need to lose another
1# 8 oz and then I am going to go have
my hair cut and highlighted..
A treat for hitting the 25# weight loss.
**
After the next 25# it will be
new clothes, because by then I will need them.
**
Tom is having knee surgery Tuesday morning.
I will keep you posted on his progress.
We are hoping to go to Texas for a while ,
before he starts physical therapy.
Yes, we both need a Jack fix..
**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home