As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, January 25, 2013

2013

2013
 ALREADY
and
I have not posted all of the photos from 2012
***********************************
I guess I better get busy before Serena sends me the
pictures from Jack's 7th birthday party.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 This one is from November
It was Rock out to Motley Crue night
 
<>   <>   <>   <>   <>
 
December  2012
 Serena and Jack at Build a Bear
Jack did not want a bear .He wanted Rudolph.
Rudolphs nose lights up!!
Jack is giving Rudolph a final fluff before
taking him home.


<>        <>       <>
This is the picture that Jack drew for John
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

Bodie got an early Christmas gift from Maa & Pa
A huge bone and it had been smoked.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 
Yes, we awere up before 4am.  Jack could not
wait for the sun to come up!!!
<>     <>     <>     <>     <>

The pictures are blurry because Serena's coffee maker
is not as fast as ours.
I am to shakey with out my morning coffee
...................

This is the must have game of 2012
* * * * * *

Bodie loved having all of that  paper to
shred and nobody telling him NO !!!!
------------------------
Tom got a new gas grill for Christmas .
I need to thank John for picking it up and getting
it to the house for me .
*          *          *





Maa & Pa got my Dad, John a utility knife,
and a note telling him he could not use it during the months
 of November or December.
They also got him a bunch of band aids
*   *   *   *   *   *
 
 
I have more pictures,
but am not going to post the rest of them tonight .
 
I will update this again in a few days !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home