As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Emotional Waves

What an odd day this has been,
It just feels like something is off center again.
***
I cannot put my finger on it or give it a voice ,
but I know that something is not right.
**
Before I forget Happy Birthday Hope,
I wish wish you many many more .
@@
I feel like my soul is being shaken today,
is it to make me slow down ,
or to make me move faster to catch or
stop something. These days cause me
a lot of unease. I do not know which way to
turn and I do not know why.. I know that somebody
needs me to see them because they are sending all of this
strange and chaotic energy to me . Who is
needing me and why-- I wish they would just
put it in front of me . I cannot help if I
cannot touch the problem.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who are you and why are you hiding -- come forward
Do not put this stress on me , we all know I do
best when things are laid in front of me 
 or screamed at me .
<><><<><><><><><><><><>
I am not a mind reader -- well maybe I am , but I
must not be a very good one because I am
confused today. I know the full moon is approaching ,
but I do not think that is why I am having these
emotional waves. This feel different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home