As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

DREAMS....

April 24.2006
Last night was a strange one ..

Dreamed that Teresa & Marty were on a plane with
me and Tom..
Marty kept bitching because he could not smoke,
he was being crowded,the food was lousy, the plane
was dirty,why the hell did he have to go on this
trip and on & on & on.
*
The pilot set us down in some podunk airport and told Marty
that he could not change things and to shut the hell up.
*
He( the pilot) also told us that somebody had to be in
control and we should make a decision soon.
And we took off again.
*
Then I woke up..
*
Can somebody explain this dream to me ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home