As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Serena & Jack

As many of you know this is one
of my favorite pictures of Serena,
She loved her "Hippie Jacket".
****
I sewed the smiley face on it , then we added an
American flag to the back- so it would look like my
jacket and then she wanted something to sparkle,
so I added the silver stars on the lapels.
****
I am sure a lot of you will also remember that she
loved her hats .
*****
Pay close attention to the clothing ..




Jack
1 year 11 months


That's right
The same jacket 35 years later


Serena had this picture taken and
surprised me with it
for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home