As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

These are the cookies that Jack made for Santa
Maa & Pa & Mom helped^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am done making cookies , now it is time to
check Santa's progress
********************


I am taking a picture of the computer ,
I have been checking NORAD, and I want to show my Dad
that Santa was in PAris .. That is in France.
My Dad had to work tonight, but I don't want
him to miss anything.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>




Yep, Checking Norad AGAIn,, Santa is almost
to the United States !!!
O M G !!!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maa will post more pictures TOMORROW







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home