As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, September 02, 2011

More from August

Jack & Serena & John went to
Connecticut this summer .

Jack got to do a lot of fun things with his cousins
India  &  Ella.
* * * * * * * * * * *
         Captain Jack
         

* * * * * * * * *
 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 * * * * * * * * * * *
I lost my 1st tooth while on vacation..
Mom searched and searched and found it in the
bed. So we took it home so the  Tooth Fairy
would come to get it .
 *  *   *   *   *  *
More fun with my cousins !!!
India & Ella live very far away. They
live in Viet Nam, but they come to CT.
every summer for vacation. I hope we can go
visit them again next year . we had so much fun and
we got to go to the beach and the aquarium and so much more .
My nona was there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home