As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Monsoon Season in Arkansas








Yep, here we go again. 2 weeks ago it was 90 degrees and we had the air conditioner on . Today I am wearing sweats and heavy sox .
The poor dogs must wade "the lake" before they make it to the dump ground ..
Of course there is nothing on TV today and it is to damn wet to do anything. I am in a lot of pain today and trying to NOT take any pain killers until later today. I only have a few left and no possibility of a refill. Stupid doctors should have to live in my body just one rainy crappy day. Maybe then they would give me a refill. My last refill was over a year ago. WHATEVER..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home