As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, July 14, 2006

T.G.I.F.

We went to IHOP this morning and I was FLIRTING with the lady
in the next booth.. She had a lot to say, but not as much
as I did..She said I was tooo cute and Mom & Grandma agreed.
******
Then Grandpa came home and said it was time
for me to start farming!
Do you think that Grandma told him
I was flirting ???


Click on the picture to make us look bigger


*****

I talk to my Dad on the phone everyday , but it

is time for me to talk to him in person.

Grandma & Grandpa said they will be very sad when I go home to Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home