As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jack in Arkansas

Yep, This is me Jack
and my Grandpa Tom.
Today we worked on crawling .
Mom & Grandma said I did GREAT !!!! Later in the day, Grandma put
pillows behind me and I sat on the bed all by myself and played with some new
toys. I have had to entertain Grandma & Grandpa's friends since I got here..
It is a tough job, but somebody has to be the cute one .
Grandma will post more pictures tomorrow or maybe later tonight-- so watch
for all of the updates that will be showing up in your mailboxes !!!
******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home