As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, March 26, 2007

Wednesday March 21

My mom went to training and I stayed home with
Dad, Grandpa & Grandma.. Yes they came all the
way to Texas to see me !!!
*******
I am sooooooooo bored
To cure the boredom, we went to the park .
That is me and Daddy on the slide.
Grandpa is making sure we don't fly off
the end.

I wanted to do this slide by myself

This is the funnest tunnel of all !!!

*******

I had to show Grandpa how to

get thru the sandbox

Check back later for more park

pictures. We did a lot of other

things tooand I am SURE that

Grandma has pictures of all of it .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home