As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, July 30, 2007

More July In Arkansas

We went to my Grandpa's fire station
and I got to sit in the big truck !!I love my Grandpa !!!
This is me back home in Texas
There were puddles in the parking lotMe & Grandpa again

Jack



I got to climb & sit on the big truck, and we turned
on the lights and the bell.
Grandpa has great trucks !!!



Look at me in the drivers seat !!

This is one BIG truck !!!


They are at it again.!!
**

This is NOT a water bowl
I am practicing for the Olympics- so back off



My new words are:
Down Down
more
gangle ( triangle)
ginagin( again again)
nana ( banana)
and the biggest word :
GRANDPA
and I even said Grandma a couple of time ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home