As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jack's First Car


This entry will have to come in sections..
I have many many things to do today.

***
Tom is getting ready to leave again,
our nieces are coming to visit and I
will drive out to Greenbrier, they are at their
Great Grandmothers right now.
I don't know what I will do to keep two 16 years olds
busy.. I am sure we will find something fun to do.


***


I need to go grocery shopping this morning,plus
I need to stop and see Miss Bernice.. She is
having a rough time right now . I can't make her better
but maybe I can make her laugh.


*****

Now for the info on Jack.
He is learning more new words.
Burp, more, some,and
HELLO. He is working on
"love you". It is very mumbled right now , but we
know what he means .
****
He also gives the best hugs and kisses !!!


****

Jack likes to watch the movie "Happy Feet",
thank you Grandpa...

****
Daddy had to go to California, because his grandpa died.
I'm not sure what that means , but it made my
Daddy sad. I will give Daddy hugs and
kisses when he gets home to make him happy again.
******
Grandma & Grandpa brought me some
fun toys for the backyard

Daddy was building cabinets for the big room
and I was helping him re-wire stuff.
I am really a good helper-- Grandma said so.
This wiring thing isn't so tough.
Grandma & Grandpa got me my first car !!

Then they thought that the slide would
work better in my pool. They were
right again !!

More later - Grandma took a lot of pictures this time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home