As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Last trip to Texas

I am FINALLY starting to learn where my pictures
are hiding on my new computer.
* * *
When all else fails --
Read the destructions !!!
***


It was cool this day , but it is NEVER to

cool to go to the park and play on the slides


That's right -- my park has 2 slides !!!

* * * *

Plus, I can now climb the chain ladder
to get up to the top of the walkway that goes to the slides


* * * * *
Later that night
* * * * *

It was cold -- so Mom built a fire so me and Maa

could warm our backs

And our fronts !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home