As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, February 27, 2009

Urine Test

My friend Sheri sent this to me ,
so I thought I'd share it with you.
***********************
JOB - URINE TEST
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)
Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work,
they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes
my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am
required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.
* * * * *
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my
taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because
I have to pass one to earn it forthem?
* * * *
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back
on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with
helping someone sitting on their ASS,
doing drugs, while I work. . . .
* * * *
Can you imagine how much money the state would
save if people had to pass a urine test to get
a public assistance check?
* * * *
Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.
Hope you all will pass it along, though . . .
Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!
Guess we could title that program,
* * *
'Urine or You're Out'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home