As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, April 02, 2010

April 1,2010

Today my Pa is taking us to a friends house and farm.
My Pa says they have horses, chickens AND cows
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * *

* * * * * *



Here is me and Mom and Brian is putting a blanket
and saddle on this horse named Dakota.
They have another horse but she does not like to have
somebody ride her
* * * * * *




* * * * * *

* * * * * *





Jack and Brianna
( she is a good teacher)
* * * *




HEY, I am loving this !!!
* * * * * *





* * * * * *

* * * * * *


Jack and Pa

* * * * * *

* * * * * *




I don't want to get off
<><><><><><><><>



* * * * * * *


Can you believe tthese cows come
when Mr. Brian calls them


<><><><><><><><>


This one is still a baby!!!

* * * * * *



That chicken is staring at me !!



* * * * * * * *

Me and my Pa

* * * * * * *



Thank you to Mr. Brian and his family for
letting us come visit his farm and animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home