As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, April 19, 2010

For Marc, Mom Gram and all the others that are gone

I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again
I thought of you today , but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday , and days before that too
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name
All I have are memories and pictures in a frame
Your memory is a keepsake , from which I'll never part
God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart
This is for all my family that I am missing so much.
Today would have been Marc's 37th birthday
Happy Birthday Marc, and
yes, Ian did call me today .
It really was a good call for both of us .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home