As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 2011

I went to Chicago this month.
While I was there we took Jack to a magic show at the library .
*     *     *     *
 As you can see, he really  liked the magic
*************
 Handsome Jack (surrounded by blondes as usual)
* * * * * * *
 Look at the size of that Magic Bunny in the background !!
* * * * * * *
Then on the 15th , we had tickets to the Rosie Show.
Had breakfast at LePeep, then off to the Oprah Studio
* * * * * *


 Not much time for pictures once we got inside ,
but I did manage to get one of Teresa & Serena.

It was a great show and we each got 2 tickets to go see
"Ann" starring Holland Taylor.

Then we were off to R.J. Grunts for an early dinner,
but not before we were hysterical with laughter.
PLUS Serena ended up going the wrong way on a 1 way street.
I thought I'd need clean underwear.. We all know I am
 not a good passenger. O M G !!!
Magic words of the day were -- Cacaaawwww
and Snoobie. ( Long Story)
By the time we got home I had a head ache and a
stomach ache from laughing.
It was a great day with great friends
* *  * * * * * *  **

A boy and his dog
Bodie is NOT allowed on the bed.
But he was willing to get in trouble to be with his boy
*   ^   *   ^   *   ^   *   ^   *   ^
* * * * * *

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home