As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Rest of our 2013 vacation .....

We really did have a down day where we just layed around the pool
at the campground in Spring Hill
* * * * *
 
Then we were off to St. Petersburg & Tarpon Springs
 
<<>><<>><<>><<>>
 
This is Tarpon Springs, it sure is different
from when I was there when I was younger.
 

 
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
Lobster boxes on the docks 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The Dali Museum
I finally made it to the museum of one of my favorite artists
 

 
 
 I am such a happy camper !!!!


* * * * * * * * * * *
 

When people come out of the museum they take their wrist
bands and tie them to this tree.  I could not part with mine.
I brought it home to put in my memory jar.
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Tom on the bench at the Dali Park


* * * * * * 



>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<
I love this bench


* * * * * * *
 
One of the few times you are allowed to use a camera in the museum

Okay - the program is not working and will not
 let me delete duplicate photos. 

 
><><><><><><
 
Sponge Diver Driver at the Dali Museum. Yes, water
really flows into the back of the vehicle .
 
I love the way Dali's mind worked!!!
 
 
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
We are heading home and our final stop is a campground in Hattiesburg, MS


_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Almost home,
but not before a drive thru
 


 
 
THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home