As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NOVEMBER 2005

Time to start your Christmas Shopping.
If you start today , that gives you 54 days to buy it , wrap it
and maybe ship it .
I have some done - but not enough.
Tom will be easy this year .
He wants a table saw and a few of us are going to chip
in and get him "The Big Gift".
Got a scanner FINALLY-- Suprise-- it does not work.
Tom spent 3 hours on the phone with tech support last
night ,and still no scanner. So that means the dining room
table and the kitchen counter are still covered with pictures
that I want to scan before I give them away.
I am going to quit doing daily emails and just post my
ramblings here-- so if you want to know what is new and
exciting - you better start checking here for the latest updates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/01/2005 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home