As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sheri

To my Dear Friend Sheri,
I know this is a very difficult time for you.. Your emotions must be running amok.
Just know that I am here if you need to talk, rant, rave, bitch or cry.
Just know that karma really is a wonderful thing
and you eventually will be repaid for all of the insanity that
you have had to deal with. Thank God that you
did not inherit the "mean gene" from your father,
and I know you will not pass it on to your children.
Just remember- Money is NOT everything,
it really helps-- But it is NOT everything .
Peace of mind is worth more
than any bank account .
We love you ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home