As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Night

It was a lazy day for me
I actually slept most of the night last night.. What a relief.
**
We went to Red Lobster for dinner tonight-- I was due
for a seafood fix. Only problem- the damn place was so
cold you needed long underware and mittens.. Jeez!!
**
I asked the waitress what time the penguin show would start.
That finally got us about 3 min of somewhat
warmer temps. It will be fall before we go back to that place
and we will take winter clothing.
**
Okay, I'll admit it
I have a new addiction
**
LESPORTSAC purses, tote bags,
cosmetic bags and weekenders.
**
So anybody that has them just sitting in the
closet or basement-- Box them up and send them to me
I can pay for them , but keep the price low and
remember that I am not to proud to accept donations..lol
***
Okay- on to other things....
***
What do you think of a "friend" that all of the sudden
does not aswer your calls or emails ??
We are talking LOCAL calls
Pretty damn cold huh.
You know who you are ...
'nuff said
****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home