As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, June 03, 2006

3 a.m.



Here are the latest pictures of Jack Thomas

He went for his 4 month check up on May 26.

He is a happy , healthy , normal PERFECT baby boy !!!

17 pounds and 24" tall

********

HELLO INSOMNIA
What can you do at 3 a.m. - not very damn much !!
I am wide awake and have had a sleeping pill -
that was at 11:30 so I guess I will write..
**
I would scan but am afraid the noise would wake Tom.
He is going to an auction today, but he has somebody
coming to look at the hot tub cover at 7am.It was hail
damaged last year and it really does need to be redone.
**
Serena & John have had some lookers - hopefully
the house will sell fast and they can relocate with a
minimum of stress. It will be so nice to have
them closer.
**
I think I will end this for now and sort thru the stack
of junk mail that is laying on my chair.
If I am not bored to sleep by that project, there is no
chance for sleep tonight .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home