As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Benefits, Burn Bans, Critters and more


Just a little something to help you have cool thoughts..
This was March 1992
Ft. Collins, CO







****************************
August is here and it arrived hot and angry,
*
Burn bans every where you look, lawns are getting
crunchy and the worst part is the critters got in our
garden and ate every cantaloupe and tomato!!!
*
Tom managed to get a few bell peppers before whatever
got to them. I am sooo pissed, We have had 2 melons
and they were so sweet , I was waiting (and drooling) for
more. So much for moving into town.
***
Serena & John offically have a "SOLD" sign
on their house. So in just a few days , I will have
my babies back home.. YEA !!!!
**
I am going to take a beading class this afternoon, just
for something to do to occupy my time,
especially after they leave. I will really be lost.
***
Tom screwed up his knee at work yesterday.
He went to the clinic- they sent him for ex-rays,
and gave him a shot and some pills. He is
trying not to gimp walk, but he can try all he wants
I know how bad knees feel and I know the walk.
Of course he is at work today. No sitting it out .*$&!%$%#&
Never Mind-- Let's not "gimp" down that road..
***
Of course the dogs are still shedding -- clumping whatever
you want to call it. If I would have saved all of this hair I
could have built a winter shelter in the back yard.
So between the dog hair making me crazy and
our so called "benefits package" for
medical insurance- I was on a roll yesterday.
**
You call the numer -- excuse me --
"THE HELP LINE" - Which is a real joke.
Glad I was not bleeding or didn't have my foot
nailed to the floor. All you get is the )#&!%^$
voice mail. Then you listen to many many prompts,
and yes you can get them in English or
SPANISH!!!
**
You finally leave a message and then you wait.
I have been waiting for 3 days to hear back about my diabetes
testing supplies. My meter broke- so I am not testing.
I am guessing.
**
Also had question regarding prescriptions I will be
taking the rest of my life, so to me that means they
are maintentace drugs.. Uh UH - Not to the "Benefits
Company". So that means I have to run to the
pharmacy every month to get 30 pills and pay the outrageous
co-pay of $30. I have a friend that takes the same meds,
Her co-pay is $15 for a 90 day supply.
SO tell me -- who is getting the "BENEFITS"???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home