As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Me and Mom & Grandpa & Grandma
went to the Cheescake Factory. Dad was
working. I ate my lunch then it was
time for dessert. As you can tell we chose the
CHOCOLATE fudge pecan turtle cheesecake.
Y U M !!!
Double Yum !!!
Do you think I should order another slice?

Lunch is over and we were going to Pottery Barn

for kids, when this horse came walking right

down the middle of the street! The lady let

us pet the horse. He was BIG !!

Here is the chair that Mom got for me - she said it

was time because I have had to sit on people. I sat on their

heads, belly, legs or neck .


That's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home