As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have a new POOL !!!!
********


It's the hose -- REALLY it is
****
Let go Mom --
I need to practice for the Olympics
******
Hmmm- I wonder if I could stand up
on the top and practice my diving?
(Mom & Grandma both said NO !)
************
While Grandma was here we went to Chuy's
for dinner , YUM !! But I am unhappy
because Grandma did not make her yummy
french toast. She promised she would make it the
next time. So I know she will be back because
she would never break a promise to me . Plus I
was sad because Grandpa Tom did not get
to visit this time, but somebody has to keep the
firetrucks going so the firefighters are safe .
********
Now a word from me :
Bye


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home