As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, February 17, 2008

February SUCKS

It has been a crappy month so far..
I have a spot on my left shoulder blade about the size of
a tennis ball that
DOES NOT hurt..
(2/18/2008 -There seems to be some misunderdstanding
here--
I do not have a lump om my shoulder-
Don't I look weird
enough withoutyou picturing me doing
Quasimodo impersonation???
It just meant that I
have only a small part of my large
body that was NOT in
pain at that moment)
The rest of my body feels like I have been hung over
a slow fire , had grape jam rubbed in my hair
and was beaten with a shovel.
*****
Ahhh yes , the rainy season !!
rain and cold are killing me
****
Had the shots in my knee on Thursday and with the
crappy weather I don't feel any difference in the knee.
***
Golden Years my ass.
Everything is hurting , sagging or swelling
*****
Plus now our subdivision has become the
target of burgulars.
Three break-ins in one week.
Now doesn't that make you feel secure??
***
The way I am feeling they better stay away from me
because they won't have to worry about the dogs,
I'LL BITE THEM if they break in here.
******
Oh God ,I need some sunshine
These dull gray days are killing me !!!
I am so down, I don't even feel like
reading . Even if I did , my face is holding
fluid on the right side so my glasses add to the pressure
if I have them on more than 10 min.
Isn't life FUN ?!?!?!?!?!
*****
I am sick of being in the house ,and I am sick of the
fuc*$ng high gas prices that make going anywhere
a financial burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home