As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, May 02, 2008

WTF

Yet another addition to my fucking handitard wardrobe That's right -- another cast
****
I am sooo sick of being in pain ,
I just wish it would end .
I have not had a good day for so long that
I don't remember what it feels like to
be pain free or to be happy.
**
I guess because I feel bad ,that
is why I was given such a shitty hair cut .
She probable figured it didn't matter what
my hair looks like since the rest of me is a fucking wreck.
**
Just Mother Earths way of telling me to
get the hell off of her space isn't it ??
**
I am sick of being stuck in the house ,
my only conversations anymore consists of me say
move . Move , MOVE
to the dogs.
I can't get out of the house , can't do anything while I
am stuck here ..
Hell just like living in
greenbrier isn't it .....
^^^
Nothing to do , nobody to talk to
Isn't this FUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home