As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

What the hell was that ????

Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On
****
Another item for my
"1st time list"
We all have a first time list..
You know..
*
1st time kissed
*
1st time you saw the ocean
*
1st time you fell in love
*
1st time you made love
*****
1st time you were in an earthquake
******
*
That's right- I go to Reno to visit friends and
enjoy a little r & r. But now R&R means
*
rattle & rock
******
A 5.0 earthquake hit at 11:40 pm Friday night
**
We were sitting in the living room and we
heard a loud noise --
Reminded me of the sound of a big truck that
is not running right
then the house started to shake
What the hell is that !!!
****
It is sort of like a bad hydraulic
ride at Universal Studios. The furniture
shakes, and at the same time it is throwing
you inner ear balance into turmoil.
*****
The feeling "after" the quake reminds
me of the jello knee walk you do
after being onboard a ship for 3 straight days.
*******
So that is the new addition to my lists of "FIRSTS"
****
I'll tell you about the rest of my trip later ..
I am glad to be home !!
I missed my Tom and my fur babies and
my own bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home