As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

May 2008

Maa & Pa came to Texas for my mom's birthday
You got it --
they sang the "Cake song"
* * * * *


After they had been there a while , Pa went out side
and came back with


TA DAAAAA




THIS !!!!!!


That's right !! My very own personal

Pa's Truck !!!


Did you notice??
I am wearing my "Pa Shirt "
*****
Pa had to teach me all about the truck and he should know
because Maa said he put it together
JUST FOR ME !!!

* * * * *

Now I am teaching others about

my "Pa Truck !!"
<><><><><><><><><><>

My truck has lights and a siren

It is very very loud ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are NOT going to believe this


It Shoots water --

Just like a real Pa's Truck < < < < < > > > > > >


You better get out of my way

or you WILL get wet !!!


We have more pictures and they will be posted later tonight

or maybe tomorrow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Serena had a very nice birthday, good dinner ,

friends over to share laughs and beers .

As usual it was hard to leave , but we had to get back home.


Happy Birthday Serena Bear


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home