As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Kentucky Derby

******************
As usual I watched the Kentucky Derby

but yesterday was a sad sad day.

**


I had picked my horses and Eight Belles

was my choice of winner and she ran for

all she was worth. What a beautiful

creature , only to cross the finish line

in 2nd place and collapse.. Both of her

front ankles had broken.

My heart was broken , not because of the race

results, but because such a magnificent

creature had to be euthanized.

****

She was in my dreams last night and I am still

very sad this morning.

**

R.I.P

Belle

(You really showed the boys

how to run !!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home