As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sooo I went to the doctor (again)

Another 2 weeks in this cam walker (cast)
but at least no surgery . I am about to lose
my mind with this thing on. I am very
limited on clothing I can wear with this stupid thing ..

And if I don't wear the correct kind of shoe on my
left foot, I walk like a duck stuck on a side
of a hill.


The good news is , the doctor told me to bring a
right shoe when I go back for my next visit
on May 27th.
*********************
My first online Tupperware party is not going
as well as I had hoped..
***********
******
I don't have any new pictures of Jack
so I am reposting on from last October.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fairy said...

That's good about no surgery. I am sure it's a huge PITA with the cast, but hopefully it won't be on much longer. Hang in there.

5/14/2008 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home