As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New and much improved bedroom

Yes, We finally got it all together
(somewhat)

Yes, I know I need to replace the
rust colored roman shades.
When I get more $$$ I will replace them.

* * * * * *


* * * * * * * * *

I need a couple more dust catchers
to put on these shelves and also for the
shadow box on the other wall.

* * * * * *





The rocker in a family antique and I
refuse to part with it .

You can't sit in it , but my mother and
grandmother both loved this chair .

* * * * * *


For those that believe

I have 5 visitors

* * * * * *


Maybe I should have shut the closet door ... Oops ...

* * * * *


New candle holders in our bathroom.
This will be the next room to get painted

* * * * *
FYI:
Yesterday we took 3 bags of clothing and misc
crap to Goodwill. Yes, it all came out of
our bedroom.
Next declutter project --
"THE CLOSET"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home