As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Birthday

Welcome to my BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!
My birthday is really the 24th - but we had the party today
so my Dad could be here and not be out piloting.
*********************
Me and my Pa blew up ALL of
these balloons with the
air compressor.
I HELPED A LOT !
* * * *

* * * * *

This is sooo much fun




^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Me and my Maa were relaxing in the yard and waiting for
my friends to get here..
( I was not feeling great- I have a cold)
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Look what Maa & Pa got for me ..

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I LOVE THESE DRUMS !!

*****************************



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Mom made this Thomas the Train
cake for me .. Too bad I don't eat cake.
BUt everbody really liked it , They ate ALL of it !!


<><><><><><>

Opening my gifts was a lot of fun
and I got a lot of really neat stuff!!

* ^ * ^ * ^
Thank You Everybody !!

O O O O O O O O
Risa was silly playing pin the #1 on Thomas.
They kept spinning her around and made
her really dizzy.
I did not like that game -- People kept
touching MY Thomas
{} {} {} {} {}

This is a picture of SOME of the people
that came to my party


< > < > < >

It was a great party and I am
very happy.
Maybe we can do it again next year ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home