As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It is starting off to be a very good day.

* * * * * *

Sheri called to check on me since I was having such a crappy
night last night . What a great friend she is ..

* * * *

Then Serena called , talking about Jack's school
pictures.. I can't wait to see them !!!

* * * * *

Then I called Bec-- her surgery went well,
and she is in good spirits.. She might even get to come
home today .It was good to hear her voice and to hear
her laughing again.

* * * *


I have spent part of the morning looking around ebay
and have decided to now take my business (shopping)
to i-offer.com
They are not killing sellers with a fee for everything .. I think
Ebay has gotten way to full of themselves.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well I stalled as long as I can - now I need to do some laundry
and then check and see if the dust on the furniture is deep enough
to sculpt a diorama of the Grand Canyon.


* * * *
And now for your viewing pleasure
A rat on a half shell hand made basket

Ewwwwwwwwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home