As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

More July 2010 stuff

Ashley riding thru the neighborhood.
*****************************************
Tom found these growing in the planters on our front porch

They are bright yellow -- MUSHROOMS???
**************
Yes, there is a bunch of them.
Wonder if they are edible??
ANYBODY have any ideas??

*********************
There ae several of them
*******************************************************
Opps- snapped this while I was trying to sit down
to take pictures of the mushrooms.
July 2010
***************

Serena, John and Jack are in Chicago
I miss my Jackie Blue

*****************


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home