As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Tree -2005


I hate cold weather ! I have been
cold for the past 4 days and cannot seem
to get warm..
**
Smokey won't stay in the house-- he is loving this weather,
and the other two stay out most of the day but want to
be in the house at night.
**
The neighbor behind us had a dog that barks about
20 hours out of 24 - and since we are in the county
there is NOTHING we can do about it .
**
Serena has a doctors appointment on Monday.
She is getting close- she has about 5 weeks before
baby No-Name gets here.. She is still feeling good
and I think she is ready for this . She is well
informed and has stayed healthy.
**
I will have to get busy and do a little baking. We have a
Christmas party to attend on 12/22 and I don't want
to show up empty handed.
There have been a couple of dinners we have attended
and tomorrow we will go to Kenda & Alans for birthday
cake for Alan & Nick. Happy Birthday guys !!
Also Happy Birthday to Chryl on 12/24 !!!
**
I guess it is time for me to get some sleep.
**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home