As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

TRAVEL

I must be in need of a REAL vacation.
I go to bed at night and wake up exhausted!!
*
So far this month I have been (in my dreams) to Alaska and
also taken a trip up the Amazon River.
*
In Alaska, I went kayaking and took afloat plane trip. In this
dream I was searching for ?? somebody. Tom & Strider were
with me , and even with their help, I could not find what
I was searching for.
*
The Amazon trip was fanatstic-- it was such a real
dream that I woke up sweating ,swatting mosquitos
and all this time I still had my camera in my hand
ready to get some great pictures.
*
These dreams only prove one thing!!
I need a vacation !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home