As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo & other stuff

Happy Birthday Aunt Beryl !!
Happy Anniversary Tucker & Christine !!
**********************
EBAY update:
I got my money back from the slowest shipper on
Ebay-- also FINALLY received the zebra.
Now the moral dilemma- do I pay her for the zebra ( again)?
(Remember now- she gave me NEGATIVE feedback-
after she waited 11 days to ship the item- and
failed to insure it )
Let's hear some feedback here.. I know what I am thinking,
but lets see if anybody agrees with me .. Just post your answers
here on the blog.
***
If it does not rain tomorrow we are going to
go pick strawberries. That means Belgium
waffles for breakfast on Sunday.. I will
pick up some heavy cream and make
whipped cream to go with them.
Y U M ! !
***
I signed up for a month at the local
pool. If the water stays about the same temp
it has been I can tolerate it.. Any cooler and I
am outta there. It does feel good to be
in the water again. I think I need to
find an acupuncturist again. Maybe another
couple of ear staples and I could have a little less pain.
More later or tomorrow or .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home