As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Guy Stuff

Me and Grandpa Tom were doing guy stuff in the back
yard yesterday.The sun was shining and the weather
was warm-- NOT HOT !
*****
Grandpa let me touch leaves and tree bark
and showed me a lot of cool things about being outside.
I wish my Daddy was here, but I will show him all of this
when he comes home on Wednesday.
Grandpa picked up a limb with dead leaves on it
and it made the funniest noise.. I was laughing
so hard I had laughing tears !!

This backyard stuff is fun .. I can't wait to go to Wooster

I'm not sure what a Wooster is , But I think I am going

to have a lot of fun there !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home