As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

1st hair cut and other stuff





Another "fun" day.

We had bubbles in the house and I am working

on saying "bubbles". Mom & grandma understand it,

but I don't think other people do yet. I'll keep practicing.


Mom needs to learn to share!

I wanted to play with HER dominos and

she kept blocking me .

Can you believe how stingy she is ??

Why are Grandma & Granpa laughing


so hard.


Grandpa shares his dominos with me

March 27,2007

Daddy is home from work so him


and Mom said it is time for a hair cut.


What's a hair cut???


Look at this cool firetruck!!


Just like the ones at Grandpa's work !!



This is FUN !!!



Hey, she's really good at this stuff..




Can you believe it--


a fire truck and a movie !!!


What a deal....


I'm loving this truck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home