As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Planning for cooler summers




While visiting Serena and suffering with the
Texas heat,we started discussing ways to
stay cooler or places to live that did not
feel like living in hell during the summer.


*******

She suggested Wisconsin
(the dairy state)

****

I asked her what we were all going to do and
she said own and work in a cheese shop

We all know how much Serena loves CHEESE.


****


She says she hates people so I would have to

work up front, Tom & John would have to milk the

cows and make the cheese, and

that she would work in the back and

"Cut the Cheese"

****
Okay , I guess you had to be there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home