As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Date with Maamaw

Me and Maamaw had a date while
I was in Arkansas. We took a looong walk
like a mile (or maybe 2 blocks)
****
We got to a house and I knocked on the door
and there were 3 people that had been waiting
for us to get there.
****
I met Karyn, Kaitlin and Faith
****
Then we go out to the back yard
****
They had a swing set and a slide and a
TRAMPOLINE !!!
*****
I climbed right up there and it was weird!!
Kinda like trying to stand on a beachball
****
Kaitlin showed me how it worked.
*****
I GOT IT !!!!

*******

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

*******

Now I have my own friends in Arkansas.

I had fun, then Pa and Samantha

came to the house and we all walked home

(almost a mile)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home