As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter

The Great Easter Egg Hunt
2008
*****
Can you believe there are eggs in the trees????
******
I know there are more eggs around here

*****

Crazy rabbit even hid them in the leaves

*****

Papparazzi should be arrested!!

I am to busy to pose or

sign autographs right now

*****

I need to make my reservations for

next Easter. Grandma & Pa

will need me here to help them find

the eggs again.

*****

The End

There will be more pictures after
Serena emails hers to me .
We colored eggs and we also hid eggs
a 2nd day because it was so much fun
the first time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home