As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Monday, October 20, 2008

All of my life..

Hey, It's me JACK
Yep, we went to the Punpkin Patch again. You
know I been going there all my life .

I am a lot bigger this year
***********************************************

This is one mean turkey.

He thinks kids fingers are worms and will

try to bite them in half !!!!

I'm not touching him-- you touch him !!!

*****************************


I think I'll just take a walk over this

bridge and go see the sunflowers.

( last year they wouldn't let me do this by myself )

************************************

Can you believe it !!! They put a movie theatre

out here right in the middle of the woods!!

Somebody really knows what kids like ...

***************

That's it for now ..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home