As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BULLSHIT

This is my blog and I will write whatever the hell I want to
***
It does not have to politically correct and it does not have
to agree with what YOU think is right.
****
Opinions are like assholes,
Everybody has one
so if you don't like my writings,
DON'T read my blog.
*******
I have never been accused of being a follower and
if I don't like something , then I will
write about it here. Once again, if you
don't like what I have to say
LEAVE !
QUIT READING NOW !!!!
<><><><>
If I like something , you will also find that here,
mixed in with all of the other things on this blog
*****
This is my blog, and my queendom.
I don't give a rat's ass what you like or
do not like
***************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home