As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

North Little Rock

Earlier this week , Tom came home from work and told me
that the old feed mill in North Little Rock was being demolished.
* *
He said that they were not having a lot of luck bringing the
building down. I asked him to take me to see the "demolition.
As we approached the building this is what I saw.
(Click on pictures for larger view)
Keep in mind , these were taken about 5:30 pm and this "crew"
had been working on this project ALL DAY !!
*
( Why wasn't all of the crap removed
from the top ofthis building before this
project was started??)

* * * * * * * *

A telephoto shot of the back side of the building.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I don't think I would leave my shiny
new truck sitting this close to this mess.

* * * * * * *



The last picture (from the front again) at
6pm. They gave it up and went home for the night.
The scariest thing was the guys walking UNDER the leaning
building , and then a while later we saw somebody
walking around INSIDE of this accident
waiting to happen.
***
I am thinking tha name of the company is
"Bubba and my brother darrel and my
other brother darrel de mo lish un company"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home