As Time Goes By.....

A little bit about EVERYTHING.. Family , friends , life, death,rants and raves. Just a place for me to get it all out of my system..

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday - more photos


I needed a break -- I have been on a search and dispose of mission
for about a week.. today I started on the "Laundry Room"
What a freaking mess-- there is so much crap in there that
I have no room to fold clothes when I take them out of the dryer ..
If it is on the counter and does not belong there-- it is headed for the
B I G trash can .
************

Since I have done this to the computer room and the closet in the
computer room Tom decided it was time for him to
start cleaRing out a bunch of junk in his computer room.
Maybe by June we will actually have gotten
rid of all of the useless crap and dust catchers.

****

Life was easier before knick knacks and crap hanging on the walls.
Back to the BASICS


****
Now for some more pictures....


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home